Saturday, November 19

Won't you be my neighbor...

I probably should have done this post at the beginning of my stay, acquainting you to where I'm sleeping and working, but I guess it's better late than never, eh? Here's the house I'm living in along with a family of four (mother, father, and two high school girls). You can read a little more about the history of the house here (third paragraph)... 
*click on a photo to enlarge it*



here's the rest of the house, belonging to another missionary family...


neighbors across the alley...


our alley, complete with a weather station...


 this is the main floor of the house I'm staying in...
a few of my favorite things located around the house...






a sliced loaf of bread, also known as "the American sandwich" in Germany...


there are random taxidermied animals located around the house...
and here's my lovely (and very red) room. I love the windows...


 this is the GEM headquarters in Kandern, affectionately referred to as "the Barn" (oh, and it's also where GemStone Media is located)...


welcome to my office...


No comments:

Post a Comment