Wednesday, October 19

Lörrach on a Thursday...

This past Thursday, I used a little of my German and took the public bus system to a nearby city called Lörrach. Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday morning they have a farmer's market in the innenstadt (city center). Here are a few photos from the day...
**click on a photo to enlarge it



This is actually a photo from the previous Saturday - they had a festival of some sort going on...
 I think the guy in the background just coming out of McDonald's should try out for the team...


Thought about buying a mannequin but the shipping costs would be outrageous...


Farmer's market filled with fruits, veggies, bread, kuchen, jams, and flowers...
Hungry?...


I think I'll have some kürbissuppe (pumpkin soup) with homemade farmer's bread instead...


Met a friend for coffee. Isn't that an impressive amount of foam?...

No comments:

Post a Comment