Hallo! Wie geht's?!?! I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the last bit of summer!! Autumn is just around the corner, my favorite season. Here's a quick update on where I'm at with everything Germany and GemStone:
-I've officially booked my flight!! woot woot! September 23rd is the launch date, and I shall return to the States on December 23rd (home for Christmas!).
-God has provided financially in some pretty incredible ways so far. Praise the Lord for that! Thank you so much to all of you who have given. It's because of you that any of this is even possible! However, I'm still in need of about $2,000 in order to be fully funded before I go. If you feel led to supply this need, please go to gemission.org/donate. You can also give by check (payable to Greater Europe Mission). Just include a note with my name and account number (35575) along with the check and send it to: Greater Europe Mission, PO Box 1669, Monument, CO 80132.
Well, that's it for now! Danke schön und Gott Segnen (thanks and God Bless)!!
-I've officially booked my flight!! woot woot! September 23rd is the launch date, and I shall return to the States on December 23rd (home for Christmas!).
-God has provided financially in some pretty incredible ways so far. Praise the Lord for that! Thank you so much to all of you who have given. It's because of you that any of this is even possible! However, I'm still in need of about $2,000 in order to be fully funded before I go. If you feel led to supply this need, please go to gemission.org/donate. You can also give by check (payable to Greater Europe Mission). Just include a note with my name and account number (35575) along with the check and send it to: Greater Europe Mission, PO Box 1669, Monument, CO 80132.
Well, that's it for now! Danke schön und Gott Segnen (thanks and God Bless)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment